Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Responses from "The Charleston Inauguration Celebration"

1-30-09
Ragina,Thanks for inviting us to the party. We had a great time.
Pat & David

1-26-09
from one of your sponsors:
"You and your family worked hard and should be appreciated. Maybe you may get an invitation to the Whitehouse. Oh! and CRAVES is such a fitting name for a restaurant down town (hint).

1-21-09
Thank you for such an AWESOME event!!!!!!!
Robin N.

1-21-09
Hi Scott Family,
I didn't get a chance to say good bye. Thank you for hosting such a wonderful Inaugural Celebration for those of us in Charleston. I still can't believe you and your family did all that in 2 weeks. You pulled together so much in so little time, surely you and your family are annointed for a restaurant and catering business.
Best Wishes,
Cathy

1-21-09
Hi my name is Lori and me and my boyfriend attended the inauguration celebration and we enjoyed ourselves. I just want to say thank you

1-21-09
­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­Hey,
Wow, last night was packed. Congratulations on the number of people that came through the door last night. What a success!! I hope I was able to help you out a bit with the registration. I really enjoyed seeing everyone! It was also nice to finally meet you.

1-21-09
Hello there,
I wanted to thank you for allowing us to come by.

Sincerely,
Kristen

1-21-09
My sister, Gail, and I had a wonderful time. I wanted to send youcopies of the few pictures that I took. We couldn't stay for the entiretime but it was wonderful!! You and your family did a fabulous job. Ihope to see you again soon.Take care,
W

No comments:

Post a Comment