Wednesday, January 21, 2009

ONLINE: 313 RSVP Guest Comments "Yes We Can...

User from 29404 Yes 4
Comment: I plan to bring my children ages 8 and 15 and a friend. I am a veteran of the US Air Force stationed here at Charleston AFB and a member of the dynamic sorority of Delta Sigma Theta.
Comment: I am so excited can't wait. God Bless Sheila Grant Yes 3
Comment: 6 adults and 2 kids Yes 8
Comment: Simmons /family also can be reached at
Comment: Guest: Gail Janice Josephine
Comment: Cathy told me about this great event. I was a pool runner Goose Creek.
User from 29410 Yes 4
Comment: Ragina, Lowes in Summerville, location, Veronica
Comment: Please RSVP Ittriss and Loquita for the event
Comment: Hi Regina, I am your new friend from Illinois and I am looking forward to meeting you and Cathy from Ladson.
Comment: LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS HISTORY MAKING EVENT! GOD BLESS YOU GUYS FOR ORGANIZING THIS EVENT! THANK YOU!
lorraine. Yes 10
Comment: This is a great idea you came up with
Comment: would love to be a part of this historical event. will be bringing a friend. sheryl. this will be a proud day in history!!!
Comment: I think this is so great. A historic event and being a part of this celebration is awesome
Comment: former Councilmember for the City of Hanahan for eight years and most recently, former Mayor Pro-Tem for two years. former Contracting Officer with the Deparatment of Navy.
Comment: I am proud to be a part of this great moment in time and local celebration. I would like to recognize community services to IFCCS/Speicalized Foster Home Services. God Bless Barack Obama, his family and the entire world.
Comment: Thank you organizers for doing this in our community!!!!! I am attending the Inauguration Ceremony but wanted an event my eleven year old daughter and husband could go and fellowship with others celebrating this memorable event!!! Thanks again and God
Comment: Hey Ms. Saunders, This is "_" I spoke to you today when you were at hopefully you enjoyed your meal. I will attend the inauguration party if all goes well. (+_+)
Comment: I can wait to take a part in such an historic event. It feels so good to be in the number of one of numberous celebrations throughout the lowcountry,well really the U.S. This is the dream so many of people {just not blacks}, but all. Its time. So yes we
Comment: My husband and I will attend along with our 3 children (6,6, and 10 months). WE ARE SOOOO EXCITED ABOUT THIE EVENT WE CAN'T WAIT!!
Diane . Yes 2
Comment: Diane/ Willie .
User from 29418 Yes 8
Comment: I'm excited about this event.
Comment: North/Naval Health Clinic Charleston. 3 attendees total. Thank You.
User from 29456 Yes 1
Comment: I would like to make some remarks about Mr. Obama.
Comment: Wanda.
Comment: Ethel
Unregister. Yes 1
Comment: Gina Thanks so much for doing this and I look forward to being there.
Comment:
Comment: Edisto SC her kids her sister and her kids.
User from 29456 Yes 2
Comment: HOPE WE HAVE ENOUGH FOOD FOR ME.
Comment:
User from 29405 Yes 1
Comment: Gina, I will be atending with from The Noisette Foundaion.
Comment: David and from Summerville SC needs info mailed... NOW adding lenard 3guest NOW adding Rose 3guest--goes to house of God N.Chas..NOW adding Yoan
Comment: My husband and I will be there. We are looking forward to this event.
Jan19th - H. Yes 8
Comment: IS THERE ANY FEES ASSOCIATED WITH THIS EVENT?
Comment: Thank you for the invite.
Comment: let me know if others from James Island will attend, I would like to carpool. THANK YOU, Maria
Paulette . Yes 2
Comment: I would like to attend with my husband. Thanks!

No comments: